CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Mmmm... talk about my career, it's something we are asked to do in many places, but commenting on what I would change is an easy and difficult question at the same time. 

I think that somehow everything they teach us should make sense for the future, but I feel that several branches are not focused in a good way for us to learn or something fails in the way of teaching the subject because for generations they have been the hardest to pass, although it is true that not everything is easy, those branches cause such a degree of stress that is not normal (and at this moment I feel like that). 

I don't think I would change much about the universality, I like that it has green areas and the buildings are not so big so that it is not difficult to find the rooms, but I would change the place where it is located since I go by public transportation it is very difficult to get there because of the number of people that go to the hospital in front and also because the area is not the safest, I would also change the lack of places to eat and to buy food, outside the school we can find, but not much inside. 

Regarding the technology I don't know much since the laboratories have not counted what there are many very new machines, but for obvious reasons that we do not have much experience we have not had to work much with these devices, speaking of that reminded me one point that I would change the university and that is the laboratories, not to criticize but they are not the nicest I've seen, you can tell they are quite old, especially in the counters, but more than anything you need an air conditioner, I have not had to go in winter to know how it is, but in summer to be with long sleeve gown and clothes that cover all the skin and no air it is very annoying 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

A country you would like to visit

My Future Job