A country you would like to visit

The country I would like to visit is Mexico, it is not very far from ours, but some time ago I had a colleague who was Mexican and she told me a lot about how was the day of the dead and everything that happened there, knowing their deep vision of death and how to remember their deceased relatives making altars, dressing up as "catrinas" for parades, decorating the tombs with flowers and garlands besides cooking typical food of them like the bread called "conchas" made it an experience that I would like to live at least once. 

So far I would say that it is a country I would not like to live in, and I have not found out much about what they are like academically but to be able to travel in this time would be my dream.




Comentarios

  1. Hi! I really like Mexican traditions, I would definitely travel there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I was the pleasure to stay in Mexico a years ago and the culture in there is very amazing and the landscape are very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It would be interesting to visit Mexico for the "Día de muertos" and see how they have a different culture about death.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

My Future Job