My Future Job


I study biochemistry, and I believe that although it is a hard career, I could achieve what I dream of doing.

I entered this career for the love of genetics, in general biology seems very interesting to me, but this specific area was the one that made me do everything to dedicate myself to it in the future. 

Unlike many people, contact with people is not my thing, so the medical career was not an option because I did not see myself in a doctor's office pulling the diseases of the people, but if I had inside the spirit of wanting to help those people, so working in a laboratory was ideal for me, and yes, I know it does not sound the most entertaining job, being locked for many hours in a room working does not sound the most ideal, but everything that can be found in the work that is done is the wonderful thing about working there.

although my dream is to work in a laboratory inventing things, it does not mean that it has to be in chile, clearly, it will be a period here, but the idea would be to do it in different countries since many are much more developed in science compared to chile. 

in this adventure, I plan to take advantage of getting to know the culture of the countries I go to, of course, if there is enough time.




Comentarios

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Working in a laboratory must be interesting specially inventing things. I hope you make it in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is very interesting you post. I like too investigating for future deseases.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

A country you would like to visit