My Pets

 I know it can be very sad but I don't have a pet :(

but it's not because I don't want to, it's because my house is not in the right conditions to have one.

A long time ago I had a dog, her name was Lali and her breed was Cocker, I don't have pictures of her because I was very little and I have almost no memories but what my mom tells me is that because everyone in my house went out almost all day either for work or studies, she spent a lot of time alone and that was not good for her, and for the same reason, it makes me very sad to adopt a pet now and feel that same loneliness.

                                        

At the moment I share with my boyfriend's pet, she is a puppy rescued from the street and although it was very difficult at the beginning because she did not trust much, after a year with her she is very happy and has all the love that she did not have before. 

I do not rule out the idea of having a pet in the future, either a dog or a cat, but I would like to dedicate as much time as possible to make her a very happy pet. 




Comentarios

  1. It is great to have a pet, but if there isn't enough space at home or time to spend with it, maybe the best is not have a pet.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I really hope you will have a pet in the future. Also, I like that your boyfriend's dog is adopted and now she gets a lot of love.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Something good about these times of covid is that I have been able to share with my pet and I feel that she has been happier because she has not be alone

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Concert Ever

A country you would like to visit

My Future Job